Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A FOLLOWER WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME AN ARTWORK PHOTO

I was inspired this morning by an email from a wonderful gal, Vivian Miller, who tried a product I endorsed here and in a book, bless her heart. She sent a photo: 
Vivian+Miller, original
Vivian's first time using Brusho!
Brusho is made in Great Britain, but is beginning to be better known in the US as well. I don't believe Vivian's piece is finished, but what a great start! Pretty cool just as it is.
call, entries


2 comments:

  1. Love it, Vivian! An inspiration to get into the studio. What was the product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just noticed the word Brusho (The type here is too small to read, but I saw it in the email on the way out). Have to look that up; never heard of it. How'd I miss it here?

    ReplyDelete

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!