Monday, August 25, 2014

CONTEST WINNER (S) ANNOUNCED

The first name chosen in a fair and random drawing (for the 2015 calendar!) was Jusaweecatnap. If she (or he, I suppose I should say, to be politically correct) will kindly contact me personally with a mailing address, I will get the prize out asap. I'm on Facebook and if one is a friend they can message me.

Besides the full-size calendar, I also had a folding one for a desktop, so I thought, What the heck, let's do another drawing! The name selected the second time was Robin Larido! Robin, I will need your mailing address too. Thanks!

Guhin

 
My sincere hopes go to the others who participated that
you'll stick with me and try again next time, truly! 
 
    
GuhinThanks!                    


1 comment:

Your kindness in leaving a message is greatly appreciated!